Beast of a cookie. Big. Fat. Cookies. Thats what we make. Actually they are Divine. Big. Fat. Cookies. But that title was waaaaaaaay too long. Our cookies are made in very small batches in the heartland of our country- Chicago, Illinois. (No, we do not have cornfields here in Chicago)
- We ship Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from Chicago.
- We suggest 2 day shipping, although our cookies will stay fresh 7 days after baking- after that freeze and reheat (bring to room temp bake 6-8 minutes 350)
- Ground shipping can take 5 days
- Orders placed Wednesday after 11:00 am (CST) will ship the following week.
- We need 48 hours to prepare a local Chicago pick up or delivery.
- Chicago city delivery available- within certain boundaries, please email us.
- Pick up available at our Lakeview shared kitchen OR our address at 111 East Oak Street.
- Purchase our cookies in Chicago at:
-Lakeview Kitchen and Market 3109 North Broadway
-Nonnina Cafe 340 North Clark street
-Marianos 3030 North Broadway
- United Center, Club Level Hometown Sweets, order thru ensuite dining or various carts throughout the stadium
- We deliver to buildings where package will be accepted by doorman- driver cannot leave the vehicle to deliver upstairs.
We source the freshest and best ingredients- including local organic eggs, unsalted butter and a variety of semi sweet, bittersweet and milk chocolates.
One bite into our cookies and your life will be forever changed- a little crunchy on the outside and perfectly soft on the inside. Sometimes we like to slice a Big. Fat. Cookie. into several pieces, leave it on the counter and keep going back for little tastes until the cookie magically disappears. This way, we get exercise walking from the chair to the counter to finish the cookie. Its a win/win for everyone.
Other times we like slice and freeze our Big. Fat. Cookies. This is a great solution when you crave a little bite and not a whole giant cookie! Simply heat a slice (or whole cookie) for 5-8 minutes at 350. Your warm cookie sliver will be hot with melty chocolate chips. You better heat up a few pieces because it would be a shame to have to wait another 7 minutes to heat up another!
If for some reason there are cookies left after 3 days- slice them, leave uncovered and they magically turn into a biscotti type cookie- perfect for a morning cappuccino dunk.
We make two sizes of cookies: our signature 6 ounce and our baby 4 ounce- both are divine but the 6 ounce is more of a show stopper- if you are bringing them to your boyfriend's mother's house or your office holiday party for example!
Place your order and enjoy!
Big. Fat. Cookie.