Shipping Days: Monday – Wednesday
Shipping Carrier: UPS/Fedex
Orders received by Wednesday at 11:00 am (CST): Should ship same day. (Due to Covid-19 shipping may be delayed.) Please have patience with us during this difficult time.
Orders Received After 11:00AM CST on Wednesday: Most likely will ship the following week. We may ship on Thursday, please check shipping confirmation emails. If you need a specific ship date, you must include a note with your order. We cannot accept follow up emails asking for a specific ship date.
Shipping Address Changes: We ship to addresses as provided and cannot replace cookies sent to a wrong address
Package Tracking: Please follow tracking email sent (which will be sent automatically once the package is shipped) once package ships in case we are able to ship earlier than quoted above
- Make sure your shipping address is correct. We are unable to replace packages if they are stolen from your front door, if you give us an incorrect address, or if you meant to send to your boss and by mistake sent to your ex mother-in-law.
- Track your package using the tracking number provided. Please be on the lookout for your package so your cookies don't get melted, frozen or meet some other unwanted fate!
- Sometimes we create shipping labels a few days in advance of shipping. This does not mean your cookies have shipped, it means a label has been created.
- Oftentimes mail carriers throw the cookies over a fence or into a bush. Sometimes they are delivered to a receiving room or a neighbor. Once a package tracks as delivered, it’s delivered.
- Please do not let your cookies sit outside in the elements, they could melt or freeze!
- Orders cannot typically be received on Monday as we do not ship over the weekend
- We are not responsible for items left unattended once they have been delivered
Large Orders Require Signature: Orders of a dozen or more packs often require signature upon delivery
Priority of Shipments: Orders are shipped in the order they are received. Example: an order received on Wednesday has priority over an order received five days later on Monday. Waiting to place an order on Monday for same day shipping is not a safe bet. Most likely orders placed Monday will ship Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how busy we are
Transit Time: Begins when package is shipped, not when order is placed
Shipping Delays: We do everything possible to ensure that your orders are baked, packed, and shipped ON TIME! Occasionally, UPS experiences shipping delays. We share your frustration and feel your pain. UPS estimates transit times. They are not always accurate and we have no control over shipping times, but the vast majority of orders will arrive on time
Ground Shipping Timing: Ground shipping typically takes 1-5 days, depending on proximity to Chicago
- Local Chicago delivery is an option for large orders (only to buildings where security or doorman is willing to accept a package. Drive can not leave vehicle unattended to go inside and ask your doorman to take a package)